The following incidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Monday, June 25, at 12:30 a.m., a Nappanee woman reported another woman battering a man at a Warsaw residence.
- Sunday, June 24, at 9:35 p.m., John R. Scott of Syracuse reported his car stolen. A suspect was named.
- Sunday, June 24, Rose L. Harroff of Warsaw reported a theft of cash from her residence.
- Saturday, June 23 at 6:50 p.m., Bryan T. Finlinson reported someone forced entry to his property by kicking the door in.
- Saturday, June 23, at 9:54 a.m., Megan Reust and Mark Petro of Fishers reported an unattended death.
- Saturday, June 23, Lisa Bricker of Sydney reported a runaway.
- Friday, June 22, at 4:02 p.m., Tammy Stackhouse of Warsaw reported threats at Magical Meadows.
- Friday, June 22, Albert Hawkins of Warsaw reported intimidating comments and actions being taken toward him.
- Friday, June 22, Rhonda Hackworth of Burket reported items stolen from her home.
- Tuesday, June 19, at 8:37 a.m., Warsaw Rifle Club reported someone entering the club house and vandalizing items in the building.
- Monday, June 18, at 1:45 p.m., Derrick Avery of Warsaw reported that his tailgate for his truck was taken from his storage born.
- Monday, June 18, Scott Bruner and Tammy Fervida of Milford reported items stolen from their home.
The following accidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Sunday, June 24, 11:59 a.m., Packerton Rd., Silver Lake. Driver: Rebecca S. Yoder, 48, 500 SR 13 E, Trailer 31, North Manchester. Driver lost control of the vehicle and rolled several times down the embankment. Driver was cited for marijuana possession. Damages up to $10,000.
- Saturday, June 23, 7:00 p.m., Armstrong Rd., North Webster. Driver: William L. Thompson, 78, 56 EMS B 36 A Lane, Warsaw. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $2,500.
- Saturday, June 23, 12:41 p.m., 2441 W 250 S, Warsaw. Driver 1: Jose Cervantes, 53, 2441 W 250 S, Lot 18, Warsaw. Driver 2: Rafael Cervantes Vega, 57, 2441 W 250 S, Lot 151, Warsaw. Vehicle 1 rear-ended Vehicle 2. Driver 1 fled the scene on foot. Driver 1 was located and arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Damages up to $10,000.
- Friday, June 22, 7:00 a.m., CR 675 W and Holderman Rd., Silver Lake. Driver: Sandra K. Krider, 46, 6560 W McClure Dr., Silver Lake. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $5,000.
- Wednesday, June 20, 7:20 p.m., Old Road 30 and CR 450 E, Warsaw. Driver: Donald G. Wampler, 64, Bourbon. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $5,000.