The following incidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- Tuesday, June 19, at 10:33 p.m., Cynthia Sherburn of Warsaw reported harassing phone calls from a restricted number.
- Tuesday, June 19, at 8:22 p.m., Pierceton Woods Academy reported a resident tearing up property and threatening staff.
- Tuesday, June 19, a Silver Lake woman reported that her thirteen-year-old son was out of control and threatening the family.
- Monday, June 18, at 9:10 p.m., Lester Miller of Warsaw reported medication stolen from his residence. A suspect has been named.
- Monday, June 18, at 8:35 p.m., Sherry McDaniels of North Webster reported that someone fraudulently emptied her bank account.
- Monday, June 18, at 7:00 p.m., Mike and Fotene Hollene of Cromwell reported their cell phone stolen. A suspect has been named.
- Monday, June 18, at 3:34 p.m., Monroe Allen of Pierceton reported that his neighbor was shooting BB’s at his residence.
- Monday, June 18, at 3:00 p.m., a Warsaw woman reported that her family pet died in the care of her ex-husband.
- Saturday, June 9, at 4:09 p.m., Charles A. Herr of Warsaw was arrested for producing and displaying a handgun in view of another vehicle on US 30.
The following accidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Tuesday, June 19, 5:50 a.m., SR 15 N, Leesburg. Driver: Harvey G. Holmen, 66, 1500 Country Homes Dr., Ligonier. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $2,500.
- Tuesday, June 19, 12:01 a.m., Packerton Rd., Sidney. Driver: Mark A. Vance, 53, 8598 S 200 W, Claypool. Driver struck a raccoon. Damages up to $2,500.
- Monday, June 18, 11:48 p.m., Crystal Lake Rd., Warsaw. Driver: Whitney N. Robinson, 24, 1405 Bluebird Dr., Warsaw. Driver struck a dog. The owner of the dog has not been identified. Damages under $1001.
- Thursday, June 14, 6:26 p.m., CR 600 W and CR 1200 S, Silver Lake. Driver 1: Madison E. Tipton, 17, 1101 N Arbutus Trail, Warsaw. Driver 2: Charles A. Brallier, 68, 6616 W 1300 S, Silver Lake. Driver 1 pulled into the intersection, stating that she had stopped at the stop sign and could not see any northbound traffic due to trees blocking her vision. She pulled into the path of Driver 2. Vehicle 2 struck Vehicle 1. Damages up to $10,000.
- Thursday, June 14, 3:38 p.m., SR 19 N, Nappanee. Driver: Cody E. Miller, 20, 9672 N SR 19, Nappanee. Driver attempted to pass a buggy. The horse was frightened by the passing vehicle and turned abruptly, causing the buggy to flip onto its side. The driver of the buggy was transported by EMS for medical care. Damages up to $5,000.
- Sunday, June 10, 9:00 a.m., 81 CR EMS W25, North Webster. Driver: Troy T. Thomas,32, 409 N. Dolan Dr., Apt. 3, Syracuse. Driver struck parked car while backing out of driveway. Damages up to $2,500.
- Monday, June 4, 7:53 a.m., SR 15 S, Claypool. Driver: Scott R. McDonald, 42, 301 W. Main St., North Manchester. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $2,500.