[*** ERROR: Weaver X-Plus Shortcoder undefined id: 'big-links' *** ]A structure fire at 753 W. Market St., Warsaw, was reported at nearly the same time a call went out for a house fire in Syracuse.
The 9-1-1 came just before midnight last night and sent fire fighters to an apartment building owned, according to county records, by Charles and Chanda Allen of Tippecanoe.
Warsaw Fire Department had the fire knocked down and in control pretty quickly. WFD Chief Mike Brubaker tells StaceyPageOnline.com that the fire started above an electrical panel. Damages were estimated at $5,000.