Milford Police investigated the following incident:
- Sunday, 11 p.m. Milford Officer Tim Miller was on patrol at Milford Elementary and observed two juveniles by the school along with a bag on the ground which contained candy, drinks and items from the ball league concession stand. A third juvenile was implicated. Parents of the juveniles, two 12-year-olds and a 13-year-old were contacted. Information will be passed on to the probation department.
Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Friday, 12:45 p.m. North Huntington Street. Driver: Leslie A. Elliott, 28, North Wawasee Circle, Cromwell. Elliott was backing and struck a parked vehicle registered to Pamela M. Johns, Nattie Crow Road, Syracuse. Damage up to $2,500.
- Wednesday, June 13, 12:20 p.m. East Lynwood Street. Driver: Jeffery B. Gelbaugh, 54, West Spring Street, Etna Greed, struck a parked vehicle registered to Charles E. Smith, Cadillac Street, Ligonier. Gelbaugh was backing from a parking space and struck the parked vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- Tuesday, 8:29 a.m. Chicago and North Huntington streets. Drivers: James O. Salyer II, 34, South Spring Street, Hartford City and Jessica J. Jones, 25, North CR 1000N, Cromwell. Salyer complained of pain to the back and Jones complained of pain to the neck. Salyer ran the red light and struck Jones’
vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- Sunday, 4:11 a.m. Lucinda Woolley, 50, South Harkless Drive, Syracuse, charged with disorderly conduct. Police were called to a domestic disturbance at a South Harkless Drive location where Woolley had been warned not to contact the individual and was told several times to stop her
- aggressive actions. Bond: $300.
- Thursday, 3:36 a.m. Brodey Jordan, 18, East Hatchery Drive, Syracuse, charged with minor possession of alcohol and public intoxication. Bond: $300.
- Wednesday, June 13, 9:38 p.m. Bradley S. Devine, 25, West Portland Street, Syracuse, charged with driving while suspended prior and with open container. Bond: $300.