The following incidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- On Friday, June 15, at 12:32 a.m., Harley A. Maples of Warsaw was arrested for possession of marijuana after being stopped for a traffic violation.
- On Thursday, June 14, at 5:45 a.m., Angel Bradley reported property damage involving railroad crossing arms.
- On Wednesday, June 13, at 10:19 p.m., Jack Slater of Warsaw reported medication stolen from his home.
- On Wednesday, June 13, at 5:00 p.m., Betty A. Bear of Winona Lake reported that she was southbound on SR 15 when a semi came into her lane and sideswiped her car.
- On Wednesday, June 13, at 9:50 p.m., Amber Mcneal of Etna Green reported a residential entry at her home.
- On Sunday, June 10, at 8:20 p.m., Margret Knight of Claypool reported that someone had shot her window.
- On Monday, June 4, at 9:40 a.m., Dave Norris of Cromwell reported that a lock was cut and several hundred dollars worth of items were taken from Pack Rat Storage.
The following accidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Thursday, June 14, 10:33 p.m., SR 13 N, Pierceton. Drier: William L. Workman, 74, 7073 N. Hoss Hill Rd., North Webster. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $5,000.