The following incidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- On Wednesday, June 13, at 12:47 a.m., Ronnie Whitaker of Warsaw was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped for a traffic violation.
- On Monday, June 11, at 11:23 p.m., James Russel Dawson of Pierceton was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped because the registration plate on his motorcycle was obstructed.
- On Monday, June 11, at 10:36 p.m., A Cromwell woman reported that she was battered by her boyfriend’s 12-year-old daughter.
- On Monday, June 11, Gregory Scott of Warsaw was arrested for public intoxication. He was on his neighbor’s property and refused to leave.
- On Monday, May 28, at 5:47 p.m., Angela Fahrnow of North Manchester was arrested for possession of marijuana and OWI. She was found semi-conscious in the driver seat of her vehicle in a parking lot in Pierceton.
The following accident was investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Sunday, June 10, 7:21 a.m., Bowser Rd. and CR 250 N, Milford. Driver 1: Harry E. Meyer II, 40, Nappanee. Driver ran off the road into a corn field. He failed to report the accident and left the scene. Officers were able to locate him by phone. He admitted to drinking prior to the accident. Damages up to $2,500.