Milford Police investigated the following incident:
- Monday, 9:17 a.m. Larry Flannery, reported someone attempted to break into the youth league concession stand on the Milford School Property. Nothing was missing.
Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Saturday, 10:04 p.m. East Palm Drive, east of South Koko Drive. Driver: Michael J. Ackey, 49, Peregrine Perch, Goshen. Ackey was traveling west on Palm Drive when someone shot fireworks toward his vehicle, he swerved hitting a post and two mailboxes. Ackey was cited for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Damages under $1,001.
- Friday, 1:06 p.m. SR 13N and Maple Grove Drive. Drivers: Aston M. Fooshee, 21, East Backwater Road, North Webster, and Nicholas A. Steele, 29, Orchard Drive, Goshen. Fooshee’s vehicle struck the back of the Steele vehicle. Damages up to $5,000.
- Saturday, 8:47 p.m. Jeff Roger, North Southshore Drive, Syracuse, reported his wallet stolen.
- Thursday, 6:05 p.m. Gregory Garmin, Valley View Drive, Syracuse, reported the theft of a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado. Value $35,000
- Thursday, 8:33 a.m. Leeann Hollingsworth, West Portland Street, Syracuse, reported her grandson’s bicycle stolen from Crosson Mill Park. Value: $150.
- Tuesday, 9:14 p.m. Police were called to the Frog Tavern for a fight. Statements were taken from the individuals involved for possible charges.
- Tuesday, 9 p.m. Brenda Teravene, Muncie, reported a key fob and reading glasses were removed from the glove box of her vehicle wile parked in a garage on Front Street.
- Tuesday, 1:12 a.m. James K, Rodak, 18, South Buffalo Street, Warsaw, charged with public intoxication, minor consumption. Bond, $300. Police were called to a Hillside Drive residence for an unwanted person.
- Saturday, 12:44 a.m. Logan M. Hatfield, 19, North Kern Road, Syracuse, charged with minor possession and minor operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $305. Hatfield was stopped for not having a working license plate light.
- Friday, 5:05 p.m. Anthony Babb, 44, West Valley View, Syracuse, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $555. He was stopped for a traffic violation.