The following incidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Wednesday, June 6, at 9:04 a.m., officers received a report from Tammy Jones of Cromwell concerning a six-year-old juvenile that is possibly being left at home without supervision.
- Tuesday, June 5, at 11:00 p.m., Amber A. Avery-Bowen was arrested for driving on a suspended license. The license plate on the vehicle she was driving was also taken from a family member’s vehicle.
- Sunday, June 3, at 9:08 p.m., Max Buell and Devoe Cobbs, both of North Webster, reported harassment and obscene communication from the same person. The named suspect has not yet been located.
- Sunday, June 3, at 3:18 p.m., a juvenile male was injured after he drove an ATV into a tree. He complained of pain to his left shoulder and leg.
- Saturday, June 2, at 11:52 p.m., James Anthony Brewer, Jr. of Warsaw was arrested for smoking marijuana. He was found parked on Prairie St., and a strong odor of burnt marijuana was coming from inside of the vehicle. There was a 15-month-old child sleeping in the back seat of the vehicle. Two marijuana cigarette ends were recovered, found in a cigarette pack.
- Friday, June 1, at 2:38 a.m., officers were called to Kosciusko County Hospital regarding the reported battery of Jason P. Bolland of Warsaw. A suspect has named.
- Friday, June 1, at 12:02 a.m., officers were called to the Claypool residence of Francis J. Marino regarding regarding a juvenile male who was intoxicated and causing problems.
- Wednesday, May 30, at 3:03 a.m., Douglas Charles Spangle of North Manchester was arrested after having caused several thousands of dollars’ worth of damage to a Silver Lake farm property.
- Tuesday, May 29, at 11:59 p.m., Tammy N. Dishman of Warsaw reported a rock thrown through the back door of her residence.
The following accident was investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Wednesday, May 30, 7:05 a.m., 2801 W Old Road 30, Warsaw. Driver 1: Tina D. McDonald, 54, 9103 Olmston Dr., Fort Wayne. Driver 2: Dean F. Lott, 44, South Whitley. The vehicle of Driver 1 was struck by the vehicle of Driver 2. Driver 2 stated he did not realize that Driver 1 had stopped. Damages up to $2,500.