Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Wednesday, 1:30 p.m. Indiana Avenue. Driver: Patricia J. Dennis, 63, North Venetian Drive, Syracuse. Dennis was backing from a parking space and turned too sharp, sideswiping a parked vehicle registered to Sherri Seniff, Syracuse. Damage was up to $2,500.
- Sunday, 7:27 p.m. Delight Rushlow reported Nikolei S. Rushlow, 7, West First Street, Milford, was bitten by a dog. Police report Thomas W. Hurley, West Boston Street, Syracuse, was walking his dog when kids came up to pet the canine. When the kids went to ride away on bicycles, the dog jumped up and bit the 7-year-old.
- Monday, May 28, 7:20 p.m. Carey Morseau, North Mill Street, Syracuse, reported being punched and kicked by a male while at a North Harrison Street, Syracuse, location.
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. Angelica Vela, West Boston Street, Syracuse, reported someone entered her home and took keys, an Xbox and a purse.
- Saturday, 9:10 p.m. Jasmine L. Kern, 25, West Portland, Syracuse, charged with operator never having a license. Kern was stopped for a traffic violation. Bond: $350.
- Friday, 8:20 p.m. Mary M. Sipes, 31, North Fail Road, LaPorte, was charged with driving while suspended. She was stopped for a traffic violation. Bond: $305.
- Tuesday, May 29, 9:13 p.m. Zachary White, 20, East Baltimore Street, Syracuse, charged with residential entry. White allegedly entered the home of Marvin Anderson, South Harkless Drive, Syracuse. Bond: $2,000.
- Wednesday, 7:17 p.m. Jayson Howie, 29, East CR 900N, Milford, was charged with driving while suspended. He was stopped for a traffic violation. Bond: $305.