- Conservation: landscape, water and wildlife
- Agritourism: destination agriculture, including products from orchards, wineries, and flower gardens
- Faces of Agriculture: photos featuring people engaged in the activities of daily farm life and/or giving non-ag audiences a deeper understanding of Indiana agriculture
- On the Farm: buildings, animals and equipment
· A Calendar Cover award will be given for the photo chosen for the front of the 2013 Indiana Agriculture Calendar, a joint project of ISDA, Hoosier Ag Today and Indiana Farm Bureau.
Participants are urged to submit both horizontal and vertical photos that are reflective of our changing seasons and capture a wide variety of all agriculture sectors, including but not limited to livestock, specialty crops, cover crops and renewable fuels.
To read official rules, fill out an entry form and view previous winning entries, go to the ISDA website <http://www.in.gov/isda/2468.htm>