Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents:
- Friday, 4:16 p.m. East Access Road and Palm Road. Drivers: Ted R. Shoemaker, 64, North CR 675E, North Webster, and Matthew J. Young, 41, North Hartman Street, Nappanee. Shoemaker pulled into the intersection at the same time Young was turning from SR 13 onto Palm Drive. Damage up to $5,000.
- Friday, 12:23 p.m. South Huntington Street. Drivers: Nicole L. Smith, 41, North SR 5, Larwill, and Heidi C. Nulf, 36, East VanBuren Street, Leesburg. Smith backed from a parking space into the front fender of Nulf’s stopped motorcycle causing it to fall over with her on the bike. Damage up to
- Tuesday, 11:45 a.m. South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Driver: Troy L. Thornburg, 42, North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Thornburg stated as he was going through the parking lot of Ace Hardware, he was looking towards the front of the store when he struck the light pole. Damage up to $5,000.
- Saturday, 4:10 p.m. Michael A. Cooper and Gary Morris, both of Muncie, reported possible road rage.
- Friday, 10:08 a.m. Officials at Elctro-Net, East Palm Drive, Syracuse, reported receiving counterfeit money.
- Thursday, 11:01 a.m. Michael Stump, West Pearl Street, Syracuse, reported a custom chrome mini chopper, 56-inch television, home speaker system and miscellaneous hand tools were stolen from his residence.
- Wednesday, May 23, 5:30 p.m. Officials at Taco Bell, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported money missing from the safe.
- Wednesday, May 23, 5:42 p.m. Corine Phillips, Prairie Drive, Syracuse, reported medication stolen. Value: $156.
- Tuesday, May 22, 11:45 a.m. Roger Leinsetter, Lakeview Drive, Syracuse, reported three artificial rock patio speakers were stolen from Oakwood Inn. Value: $750.