Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
- Disregarding automatic signal – Jean Oler, Pierceton, $189
- Boat equipment, USCG Type I, II, III or V personal flotation device per person required in boat – Harold Blair, Warsaw, $140
The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- First Source Advantage LLC v. Russell D. Bauer Jr., Claypool, $4,652.57; v. Sheryl Coy, Syracuse, $2,416.86; v. Michelle Hand, Syracuse, $526.62; v. Anna Juarez, aka Anna Gonzales, Milford, $2,940.64
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union v. Joey Bedics, Tippecanoe, $384.88
- Citibank v. Charles Brindle, Warsaw, $1,846.20
- Portfolio Recovery Assoc. v. Bryon Conley, Pierceton, $1,576.29; v. Kimberly Geese, Milford, $1,050.19
- Springleaf Financial Services of Ind. v. Alejandro Cuahuizo, Warsaw, $843.52
- Eastwood Apts. of Warsaw LLC v. Justine Davis, Etna Green, $1,590
- Warsaw Masonry Supply v. Greg Gregory, Creative Gardens Nursery, $4,360.43
- SAC Finance v. Monica Holloway, Pierceton, $8,837.30
- Security Credit v. David Julian, Warsaw, $1,607.98
- Velocity Investments, Jill Kerby, Warsaw, $3,492.86
- Superior Diesel v. Lake City Industries Inc., Warsaw, $5,686.70
- LVNV Funding v. Jeffrey Simpson, Milford, $1,481.52
- Thomas and Tacy Radowski v. Michael Sleighter, Pierceton, $565
- Reed and Earhart Attorneys PC v. Todd Swanson, Etna Green, $1,144.10
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union v. Judd Weirick, Warsaw, $4,033.72
- Asset Acceptance v. Teffany Whitaker, Warsaw, $4,671.91
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. v. Any unknown occupants of 507 N. Park Avenue, Warsaw, $57,170.44; v. John Hoffman, Leesburg, $76,963.66
- Mutual Bank v. Lori Hoyle, Warsaw, $138,144.58
- JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Larry Linaweaver, Warsaw, $139,386.20
The following complaints have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Snow and Sauerteig v. Dennis and Doralee Pinkerton, Milford, $20,049.49
- McHatton-Sadler Funeral Chapel v. Shawn Shilling, Silver Lake, $9,911.52
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
Cox-Wahlgren – Brian Cox, 40, Syracuse, and Tami Wahlgren, 39, Syracuse
Atchison-Glor – Michael Atchison, 22, North Webster, and Hope Glor, 22, Warsaw
Jarrett-Weakley – Kyle Jarrett, 27, Leesburg, and Samantha Weakley, 20, Warsaw
Reed-Wolfe – Aaron Reed, 22, Syracuse, and Kimberly Wolfe, 20, Syracuse
Johnson-Cawood – Nicholas Johnson, 25, Syracuse, and Teresa Cawood, 31, Syracuse
Bradley-Varela – Adrian Bradley, 58, Silver Lake, and Dalana Varela, 40, Bourbon
Whitaker-Trump – Eric Whitaker, 27, Warsaw, and Natasha Trump, 24, Warsaw
Valencia-Carlos – Rafael Valencia, 29, Warsaw, and Rocio Carlos, 28, Warsaw
Anderson-Hoffman – Brent Anderson, 28, Winona Lake, and Stacie Hoffman, 21, Claypool
Colon-Hernandez – Emmanuel Colon, 29, Warsaw, and Denise Hernandez, 26, Warsaw
Love-Cruz – Dale Love, 52, Claypool, and Alicia Cruz, 54, Warsaw
Bauder-Hamilton – Thomas Bauder, 51, Warsaw, and Brenda Hamilton, 37, Warsaw
Mullett-Miller – John Mullett, 29, Etna Green, and Suzetta Miller, 28, Etna Green
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Bibler – Erica Bibler, Winona Lake, and Brad Bibler, Warsaw, married March 4, 2004; separated May 11, 2012.
Blackburn – Brent Blackburn, Warsaw, and Jaylin Blackburn, Warsaw, married June 9, 2011; separated Nov. 7, 2011.
Blair – Charles Blair, Leesburg, and Maria Blair, North Manchester, married Oct. 20, 2007; separated Nov. 8, 2008.
Davis – Eric Davis, and Tammy Davis, Warsaw, married Aug. 8, 1994; separated May 11, 2012, one minor child.
Garren – Cliff Garren, Argos, and Lisa Garren, Lancaster, Penn., married May 2, 1987; separated July 6, 2011.
Kaufman-Narvaez – Joshua Kaufman, Warsaw, and April Narvaez, Warsaw, married Dec. 28, 2005; separated May 15, 2009.
Innes – Craig Innes, Milford, and Juanita Innes, Milford, married July 12, 1985; separated May 1, 2012.
Manuel – Jessica Manuel, Warsaw, and Matthew Manuel, Warsaw, married July 16, 2011, separated May 2, 2012.
Mullaney – Erica Mullaney, Warsaw, and Vincent Mullaney, Warsaw, married Sept. 6, 2008; separated April 2012.
Rosbrugh – Brian Rosbrugh, North Webster, and Linda Rosbrugh, Warsaw, married July 10, 1982; separated May 9, 2012.
Shepherd – Stacy Shepherd, Warsaw, and Kevin Shepherd, Warsaw, married Dec. 18, 2011; separated May 17, 2012.
Weaver-Hutchison – Denise Weaver, Warsaw and John Hutchison II, Warsaw, married Aug. 16, 2007; separated May 1, 2012.