Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Tuesday, 12:40 a.m. CR 1400N west of CR 750E, north of Syracuse. Driver: Michael A. Noe, 52, West CR 500N, Ligonier. Noe reached down to pick up a fallen food item, vehicle went off the road and hit some trees. Damage up to $5,000.
- Sunday, 7:30 p.m. Robert C. McKibben, Valley View Drive, Syracuse, reported a bicycle stolen while at a Baltimore Street, location. Value: $400.
- Tuesday, 10:35 a.m. Officials at Dollar General, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported the theft of pop. Value: $18.
- Friday, 10:15 p.m. Abraham Gordillo, 43, South Union Street, Warsaw, charged with driving while suspended. Bond: $300. Gordillo was stopped during the DUI check point on SR 15, Leesburg
- Friday, 10:40 p.m. Juan A. Sanchez, 19, Wilcox Road, Warsaw, charged with operator never having a license. Bond: $355.
- Thursday, 11:20 a.m. Nathaniel Trott, 18, EMS T6 Lane, Leesburg, charged with possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia. He was arrested at Wawasee High School. Bond: $5,000.
- Wednesday, May 16, 5:03 p.m. Nathan A. Taylor, 26, East Baltimore Street, Syracuse, charged with suspension prior and a warrant for battery. Bond: $755. He was stopped for a traffic violation.
- Wednesday, May 16, 5:06 a.m. Ashley Paschall, 28, Harkless Drive, Syracuse, charged with domestic battery; Marvin Anderson, 41, Harkless Drive, Syracuse, charged with domestic battery. Police were called to the Harkless Drive residence for a domestic disturbance. No bond available.
- Tuesday, May 15, 10:24 a.m. Clint Carden, 35, East Haiden Drive, Syracuse, charged with domestic battery. Bond: $2,000.