Just minutes after 11 p.m. Monday, neighbors in the 5000 block of Warren Avenue, Silver Lake, called 9-1-1- to say they heard what sounded like an explosion.
Burket Fire Department and Silver Lake-based LifeMed EMS personnel were immediately dispatched to 5306 Warren Ave. There, they found propane tanks had exploded in an area behind the home.
A witness on the scene said the fire was contained to a shed.
The property is owned by LRB Holdings Inc. of Warsaw.
There is no other information at this time.