May 16, 2012
- Vanessa Marie Wiederrich, 40, 2105 Leer St., South Bend, arrested for failure to appear. No bond
- James Kiefer Rodak, 18, 406 W. Hillside Dr., Syracuse, arrested for minor possession. Bond: $300
May 15, 2012
• Tyler Wayne Poor, 27, 312 Cyrstal Flash Rd., North Webster, arrested for probation violation. Bond: $500
• Norm Douglas Wright, 58, 326 N. Lincoln Park, Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $500
• Richard Riviera, 45, 418 St. Nicholas Ave., New York, N.Y., arrested for parole violation. No bond
• Joshua Allen Perry, 28, 806 N. Division Rd., Bristol, arrested for failure to appear and C felony burglary. Bond: $30,000
• Clint Allen Carden, 45, 107 E. Haiden Dr., Syracuse, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $2,000
• Justin Riley West, 21, 618 Oldfather St., Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $500
• Amanda King of Warsaw reported the theft of a purse and diaper bag from her vehicle. The theft occurred May 15 while her car was parked at Whispering Pines Trailer Court.
• On May 4, Jenny King of Cromwell reported juveniles were shooting out her security light with a BB gun.
• Thomas Marriott of Warsaw reported the theft of a pressure washer from his garage. The theft occurred sometime between April 24 and May 7. The report was made on May 15.
• A Leesburg woman reported her power had been turned off and believes her brother was responsible.
• Saturday, May 12, 6:36 a.m. SR 13 North and Old Rd. 30, Pierceton. Driver: Thomas A. Owsley, 17, 283 EMS R4 Ln., Pierceton. Driver said he must have fallen asleep at the wheel causing him to drive off of the road, down an embankment and through a fence at the Marathon gas station. His vehicle struck a propane fueling station and two fuel pumps. Damages up to $50,000
• Tuesday, May 15, 11:50 p.m. CR 250 N, Warsaw. Driver: Kathy K. Alwine, 48, 934 Galen Ct., Goshen. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $5,000
• Tuesday, May 15, 1:45 p.m. 133 CR EMS T48, North Webster. Driver: Tyler J. Miller, 29, 1106 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw. Driver backed into parked vehicle. Damages up to $5,000