Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
• Friday, 9:45 p.m. South Huntington Street. Drivers: Josie L. Daniels, 25, East Washington Street, Millersburg, and Deborah A. Richards, 54, North CR 375E, Syracuse. Daniels vehicle struck the back of Richards vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
• Friday, 7 p.m. North Huntington, south of High Street. Driver: Olywa Femi M. Kotounou, 18, CR 40, Goshen. Vehicle struck a street sign. Damage up to $3,000.
• Tuesday, May 1, 3 a.m. Portland and Oak streets. Parked vehicle registered to Lesa and Tony Swank, Ligonier. The vehicle was parked along Portland Street when an unknown vehicle struck the driver’s side. Damage under $1,001.
• Monday, 9:13 a.m. Officials at BC Tile, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported someone illegally dumping tires in the businesses dumpster.
• Sunday, 1:52 a.m. Kristina L. Nelson, West Second Street, Ligonier, reported her Vera Bradley purse was stolen from her vehicle while parked on the north side of Hammers, Syracuse. Value: $350.
• Wednesday, May 2, 3:20 p.m. Matthew D. Brace, North CR 200W, Milford, reported being battered while at work.
• Saturday, 11:45 p.m. Norman K. Etchoe, 49, East North Street, Larwill, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and public intoxication. He was stopped for a traffic violation. Bond: $355.