May 2, 2012
• Marco Hernandez, 28, Warsaw, was named as a suspect in a fight outside of 340 E. Levi Lee Rd. Lot 105, Warsaw. Police were called to the fight were a lot of people were said to be involved.
• Herbert Freel of Old Road 30, Warsaw, reported damage to his vehicle. No suspect was identified.
• A Warsaw man was accused of folding himself in front of a juvenile female and allegedly asked her for sexual favors.
• Russel Ray of Fort Wayne reported an attempted burglary at 111 N. Main St., Sidney.
• Tim Merchant of EMS 28A Lane, Warsaw, reported the theft of two kayaks and a lawnmower from a detached garage. The items were valued at about $950.
• Darlene Dechant of North Elm Grove Drive, Syracuse, complained that she and her dog had been bitten by a dog that was roaming free. The dog belongs to a resident at 11633 N. East Wawasee Dr., Syracuse.
• Meagan Rangel of Warsaw reported a custody complaint.
• Officer Kevin Gelbaugh of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department pulled over a driver, Barbra Sanchez, 19, of Winona Lake, for disregarding a traffic signal. It was determined Sanchez had never received a driver’s license.
• Friday, May 4, 6:30 a.m. at SR 19 North, north of CR 1050 North, Nappanee. Driver: Jason L., Sheppard, 33, 7941 W. 950 N., Roann. Driver struck a deer. Driver suffered a bloody nose and a chest abrasion but refused medical treatment. Damages: up to $10,000
• Thursday, May 3, 8:30 p.m. at CR 150 West and CR 300 North, Warsaw. Driver: Hillary M. Kammerer, 38, 20642 Becca Dr., Milford. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $5,000
• Monday, April 30, 3:15 p.m. CR 1200 West and CR 800 South, Mentone. Driver: Keegan M. Fulton, 17, 1497 N. 525 W., Warsaw. Driver struck a deer. Damages: $5,000