Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
• Thursday, 3:40 p.m. SR 13 and South County Line Road. Drivers: Preston M. Gibson, 23, West U.S. 6, Ligonier, and Karen S. Goldenberg, 57, Constitution Drive, Syracuse. Goldenberg’s vehicle was struck from behind by Gibson’s vehicle. Damage: up to $2,500.
• Tuesday, April 12, 3:14 p.m. Warrior Path. Drivers: Thaddeus J. Waggoner, 18, Meadow View Drive, Syracuse, and James L. Bartman, 18, North Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse. Waggoner’s vehicle struck Bartman’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
• Friday, 3:30 p.m. Authorities at Fort Financial, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported fraud with money orders. The investigation was turned over to the financial institution’s fraud department.
• Wednesday, April 25, 10:13 a.m. Officials at Marathon, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported a drive off of $50.01 in gasoline.
• Sunday, 11:53 p.m. Angel Juan Vargas, 29, Spicewood Drive, Goshen, and Brock Logan Yoder, 19, Cedar Knoll Circle, Elkhart. Both charged with possession of marijuana. Bond: $450 each.
• Friday, 8:02 p.m. Michele M. Mishler, 41, West Pickwick Drive, Syracuse, charged with battery. Bond: $500.