Kosciusko County Jail Bookings
- Craig J. Fannin, 37, 704 S. Syracuse Webster Road, Syracuse, arrested for battery. Bond: $500
- Chans Michael Cochran, 19, 1908 Ironwood Dr., Warsaw, arrested for aggravated battery. Bond: $5,000
- Jeremiah Adam Eckert, 31, 212 E. Church St., Pierceton, transferred back to Kosciusko County from another agency arrest. No bond
- Louis Jack Jones II, 48, 425 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw, arrested for dealing a controlled substance. Bond: $50,000
- Jerry Robert Hyde Jr., 47, 11260 N. Syracuse-Webster Rd., Syracuse, arrested for being a habitual traffic violator. Bond: $5,000
Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- Deputies responded to a battery that occurred at 10:33 p.m. Tuesday at EMS B74 Lane, Warsaw. The call resulted in the arrest of Craig J. Fannin on charges of misdemeanor battery.
- A Leesburg man reported the illegal use of his credit card.
- The KCSD was contacted regarding a dog in Akron that was supposed to be quarantined but was being allowed to stray.