Kosciusko County Jail Bookings
- Constance Jones, 39, 337 N. Buffalo St., Warsaw, arrested for dealing a controlled substance. Bond: $50,000
- Jason Wayne Thompson, 32, 917 E. 28th St., Marion, arrested for failure to appear. No bond
- Chad Eric Devoss, 37, homeless, arrested for dealing a controlled substance. Bond: $50,000
- Summer Breeze Fisher, 21, 3777 S. Packerton Rd., Warsaw, arrested for theft/shoplifting. Bond: $2,000
- Brandon Joseph Grevenstuk, 26, 111 S. Wood St., Warsaw, arrested for conversion. Bond: $500
- Christine Judy Roberson, 26, 1037 N. Huey St., South Bend, arrested for failure to appear and having no operator’s license. Bond: $1,500
- Robert Wayne King, 34, 7161 E. 800 N., North Webster, arrested for theft. Bond: $2,000
Kosciusko County Sheriff Department
- Duane Taylor II, East Chickadee Drive, Cromwell, reported the theft of a 55-inch flat screen TV from a shed.
- A Cromwell man reported the theft of his Social Security number. The case is under investigation.
- A Pierceton man reported he was driving on Pierceton Road when his vehicle was allegedly struck by something and broke his windshield.
- The theft of a gun was reported from a vehicle while it was parked at 8829 E. Crow Rd., Syracuse.